“Best subs around!”

Jersey Mike’s Subs
Ranked #20 of 56 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for some dinner after track practice. Very impressed, food was great, service was perfect and all of the employees were super nice. Highly recommended this over any sub place in or around the valley!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time trying Jersey Mike’s and I was very happy. I picked up suns to go for a quick and easy dinner and they were very good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We placed a pickup order online and it was made and ready on time. Delicious sandwiches and great service. I will visit again and again. Highly recommended

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stopped to pick up dinner and was very disappointed in the food. None of the family liked theirs. We expected more I guess.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived for lunch after the crowd had slowed. What we assumed was the manager/owner was behind the counter chastising an associate. The associate was embarrassed and apologized to my wife. She told him not to worry, that we all had to learn on a new job. Shame on that manager/owner for not taking the employee behind closed doors to correct and train properly beyond the eyes and ears of the customers.
Our food was delivered to the table and I was not impressed with our meal. We could have received the same thing at the other sub restaurant for half the cost. Live and learn.