“No More Red Lobster”

Jewel City Seafood Market
Ranked #1 of 202 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Jewel City has the BEST SEAFOOD you could ever hope to find in the Tri-State!! The whitefish is delicious, as is all the soups especially the LOBSTER BISQUE!!
Once you eat at Jewel City, you'll NEVER go back to Red Lobster!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I love going to Jewel City when I want seafood. Their cajun fish sandwich is great! The stuffed mushrooms are some of the best I've had and I love getting crab legs. The only thing I feel could use improving is their sides.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

On our way home from seven days in Virginia Beach where we had seafood EVERY meal, we still had to detour into Huntington to eat at Jewel City. Enough said.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Always perfectly cooked seafood. No frills, just good food. Tasty sides.
Great place to pick up market seafoods to cook at home.
The fried oysters are the best in the tri state!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I will come back to try other dishes.
Thanks for the Key Lime pie to top it off. Try the mahi mahi! Delicious.
Great service. Thanks