“Great location ,great meal”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #34 of 202 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Three of us enjoyed a leisurely meal in a very nice intown outdoor shopping mall just up from the river walk. Huntington looks great! Our server was excellent and our meals were very good. One of us got the 4 course for $15 and was very pleased. I got the shrimp/Salmon/lobster platter which I thought was a great combination. This was the best Red Lobster I have been to and all items were as expected.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Love this place! This is a must go to restaurant for seafood! Love the atmosphere. The food is so fresh & tasty. Love it! I will be back!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had our anniversary dinner on june 24th, 2017. We figured on a 30 minute wait, but we walked in and they took us straight back. Really prompt server, good salad, top notch Salmon New Orleans. I kind of wished I had ordered the full order, but I really didn't need it. My wife ordered the cajun chicken linguine alfredo. She loved it and our waitress gave us extra biscuits to take home. Our kids love them and had requested them before we left. My only concern was with parking. It was a little confusing, but not too inconvenient.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Short walk from downtown. Excellent and attentive Service ! Great food ! Clean restrooms; and across the street from the Park and the River ! Check it out at sunset !

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Our family went to red Lobster on Mother's Day. it wasn't as crowded as I expected but the wait was 45 minutes. Our server was very good. She attended to our needs very quickly. As usual the food was very good and came out fresh and hot. Some of our group tried the steak and it was very good. Never get a bad meal at red Lobster and the service was exceptional !