“Lunch Crew”

The Korner Shop Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I often eat here, but this particular visit was a lunch visit. Several children & two adults. We had wonderful service like always & the food is always out quickly & cooked to perfection. It is a very family friendly atmosphere with good food & reasonable prices.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This was a great little dinner in a small town. We ate here for dinner one night and I had one of the specials. The service was great I felt like family. The food was average but I only tried one thing so I wouldn't try to judge the whole menu. I really want to return for breakfast sometime.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I was in Franklin on business for a week and ended up eating here breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the end of the week as it is the best place to eat in town. Service was outstanding.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Cute place with charm you can really tell it is a fav with the locals. We were in a hurry and they came through. Food was good and hot. 3 of us got their specials I think we were in and out within 35 minutes.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We had a great time tonight with great food! We still have our pie sitting in the fridge - can't wait to try their homemade peanut butter pie. We plan on going for breakfast one day before we leave too!