“Great gourmet Pizza”

Pies & Pints Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Stopped in here for supper with a large group. We were easily accommodated. Service was quick. The pizza choices were excellent and all that I tried was good. I loved the White and Grape gorgonzola.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

A LOT of options and good gluten free crust. The kids enjoyed the regular crust too. Easy location to pick up from and the line out the door indicated we aren’t the only ones who enjoy their pies!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I had not been in the Fayetteville area for years and stopped by Pies and Pints after a long afternoon of hiking. The food was just as incredible as I remembered. Excellent service and an absolute must do if in the area.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hubby and I went ti Pie and Pints for dinner one night while staying in the area. I love pizza and this was one of the best I have had. Of course the beer was good too. Hubby had a cheesesteak , he enjoyed. We had some pizza leftover. The service was great and we were there during an off time for dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The pizza here is quite expensive, but I would definitely splurge again to get it! It was around $23 for a pizza that I split with two friends, and it was enough food for us to all leave full.