“This eatery is no “Secret!””

Secret Sandwich Society
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Description: Creative sandwiches, bold flavors combinations, meal-size salads, & homemade soups & desserts. Open Sunday through Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday and Saturday 11-10pm. CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY! Outside deck seating, great for spring and summer lunch and dinner. Our deck is enclosed and heated in the winter!
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The Secret Ssndwich Society in Fayetteville, WV is a favorite.
If Fayetteville is “the coolest little town” (and it is) then the SSS is “the best little restaurant!” (And it is!).
The loaded fries (Pimento fries) appetizers are excellent...and filling! Each time, one of us will end up boxing half a sandwich because we loaded up on fries. But they are soooo good.
The variety of sandwiches are fantastic...and each one is tasty. The Adams and Jefferson are two of my favorites. Ingredients and topping are flavorful, blending wonderfully.
Service is always top shelf...friendly and full of smiles! I highly recommend making the visit!
Pricing is very fair.
Parking along the top offers so angled street parking and a few parallel parking spots directly in front of the establishment. More room is below in a gravel parking lot.
Note: Stairs are involved to reach the restaurant...either from above or below. The restaurant is perched on the side of s hill.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'm not even joking when I say this was the best sandwich I've ever had. I got the Lincoln, but all of the sandwiches sounded good. If you go on Monday, you can try their mac and cheese which was also very good! Must visit!

1  Thank Tawas_Lover
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch sitting out on the patio. I a sandwhich and my husband had a black bean burger. Many of the items are homemade. Service was very friendly and informative about the area. Would return if we were in the area again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Bold flavors, cold beverages. These sandwiches are deep packed with a menagerie of meats, cheeses, and spices, that will be certain to keep your hunger situation at bay.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is a surprisingly busy lunch spot, even at 2 pm! Our lunch was delicious and very filling. I also ordered the pimento cheese fries with my meal and they were delicious. My husband had a burger which he also enjoyed The restaurant is located down an old set of stairs which adds to the ambiance of a secret society.

1  Thank Melanie M