“It's ok!!!”

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 91 Restaurants in Fairmont
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Phone: from new sign. Looks like they are ready to open. Hours: M-Th 11-10; Fr&S 11-10:30; Sunday 12-10 posted on front door. M-Th 11-10; F&S 11-10:30; Sunday 12-10
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I've only eaten here once and don't plan to go back. I only ate here cause of a friend who insisted I would like it. The meal was expensive, yet very, very small! I left there feeling very hungry still! Not much on the menu to choose from and like I said, not much on the plate. The soup was ok...that was probably the only thing I did take a liking to eating.

1  Thank Rosie S

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The sushi at Fujiyama is fabulous. The only catch is, you must eat it at the restaurant. Take out is never the same, but eating the sushi freshly made at the bar is delicious. I have not had a roll that I have not liked at Fujiyama. Eating it at the restaurant is key. Enjoy the sushi with friends or solo. The hot green tea is also a great addition to your meal.

The atmosphere is delightful and intriguing. Soft classical piano is always playing in the background. The waitresses tend to your every whim and will accompany even the pickiest of eaters of all ages!

The restaurant seems to be open all the time so there is always time to eat at Fujiyama. Birthdays, anniversaries, or just lunch during the work week--whatever it is, Fujiyama is the perfect place to grab a bite. There is also never a shortage of parking!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Well I really like Sushi so when I came to Fairmont I was looking for a sushi restaurant.

Realizing that I am not in exactly in Tokyo I adjusted my expectations. Never the less when the restaurant served me a very mediocre dishes in small portions and overpriced.... That is a lethal combination for me.

I will not go back there. I probably will have to drive 30 min to Morgantown next time when the Sushi urge will overcome me.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Food was excellent and lots of choices. The waitress could have been more attentive, as she didn't fill up our drinks, despite the fact that we were there for two hours. She was very snippy too, but I gave this a good rating, as the food was worth it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I couldn't believe when I pulled in this parking lot only a couple cars I almost didn't go in and wow am I glad I did! Definitely one of my favorite places to eat food is fast and unbelievable!