“Skip”

Fujiyama Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 98 Restaurants in Fairmont
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Phone: from new sign. Looks like they are ready to open. Hours: M-Th 11-10; Fr&S 11-10:30; Sunday 12-10 posted on front door. M-Th 11-10; F&S 11-10:30; Sunday 12-10
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Well I really like Sushi so when I came to Fairmont I was looking for a sushi restaurant.

Realizing that I am not in exactly in Tokyo I adjusted my expectations. Never the less when the restaurant served me a very mediocre dishes in small portions and overpriced.... That is a lethal combination for me.

I will not go back there. I probably will have to drive 30 min to Morgantown next time when the Sushi urge will overcome me.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Food was excellent and lots of choices. The waitress could have been more attentive, as she didn't fill up our drinks, despite the fact that we were there for two hours. She was very snippy too, but I gave this a good rating, as the food was worth it.

1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I couldn't believe when I pulled in this parking lot only a couple cars I almost didn't go in and wow am I glad I did! Definitely one of my favorite places to eat food is fast and unbelievable!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

It's not the best food I've had, but it was good. It's not your sit around the grill type of steakhouse. It's all booths and tables. I didn't care for the soup they bring with the meal. I usually do, but the soup at this place was pretty bad. Other than that everything was good.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Selected one of the Hibachi seafood and steak dishes. Food was prepared quickly and arrived piping hot. The meal was very tasty and the server kept our beverage glasses full. Great choice for a mid-week meal.