“food and service is great every time”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gino's Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Dunbar
Description: Gino’s Pizza & Spaghetti is one of West Virginia’s most iconic chain restaurants. With 53 locations, we serve authentic pizza and pasta in communities throughout the West Virginia.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food and service at this place is good every time. The place is clean. Have been coming here for years.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I have to admit I've never been a fan of any Gino's since the first time I ordered a pizza from them (in Poca) and they screwed it up so bad. However, their pubwiches are very good and their prices are pretty good so I decided to give them a chance again for lunch. Now, what I'm about to write is less of a complaint and more of a heads up because my issue wouldn't have been an issue had I know:

I came in at 12pm. Lunch time. I put in my order and told them it was to go (I guess I should have mentioned I was on a short lunch break). Now, I was under the impression, due to the drive thru, the prices, and the quality of this place that it could be considered fast food. Due to this I thought 30 mins would be plenty of time to get my food and take it back to my office.

I was wrong. I ended up getting my food (pubwich) at about 12:25 and I ended up being a little late. Again, this isn't really a complaint. If I had anything to complain about it would be that I think the employee should mentioned it would take 25 mins to prepare a to-go order. However, I am not complaining. I am merely warning any readers that if you are in a rush either order ahead or skip this place.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I recently stopped in Dunbar Ginos on lunch with my wife. I have been to two or three different Ginos and this one ranks at the top. I ordered pepperoni flatbread. It was delicious. I have another Saturday class in Institute, and I am already excited to visit this Ginos & order the flatbread, again!

1  Thank hilsfiance
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Order deliver from Gino's while travelling. They delivered right to the door of our hotel room in a timely manor. The pizza was really good and the amount of bread sticks and pizza for the price was a great value

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I've gotten some great food from Gino's. And a few times, I've gotten some over-cooked sandwiches. 90% of the time, I rave about their hot ham and cheese, pizza breads, salads, Philly steak sandwiches, and onion rings. I usually order out for delivery and they are always honest about the wait time (and usually deliver in less time than estimated). They have a fantastic carry-out (not delivery) deal on one-topping large pizza that you shouldn't miss out on.