“When they're hot, they're hot”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gino's Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Dunbar
Description: Gino’s Pizza & Spaghetti is one of West Virginia’s most iconic chain restaurants. With 53 locations, we serve authentic pizza and pasta in communities throughout the West Virginia.
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I've gotten some great food from Gino's. And a few times, I've gotten some over-cooked sandwiches. 90% of the time, I rave about their hot ham and cheese, pizza breads, salads, Philly steak sandwiches, and onion rings. I usually order out for delivery and they are always honest about the wait time (and usually deliver in less time than estimated). They have a fantastic carry-out (not delivery) deal on one-topping large pizza that you shouldn't miss out on.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The food was good, and delivered right to the room. Staff was really friendly. Close to hotel. Ordered two nights in a row.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Take this rating with a grain of salt: word of warning. I grew up five minutes from this pizza joint, and spent the first 22 years of my life loving this pizza and their other menu choices. I moved 10 hours away, and we have nothing like this where I live. So, this place becomes a "must visit" when I make my pilgrimage home once a year.

The place shares a dining room with a Tudors Biscuit World. You find a large number of these sit-ups in West Virginia, and it means you have a wide selection of things. Gino's has lunch combos featuring their subs, pizza, and pubwiches. I had a pizza bread, which is just an amazing sub toasted in the pizza oven that tastes like...well....a pizza.

You can get a hot ham and cheese sub, Italian sub, mini pizza, pepperoni roll, or a pubwich with your combo. How to describe a pubwich- like a hot ham, turkey and cheese pita of sorts, cooked like a pizza. It's tasty.

If you like pasta, their spaghetti is decent.