“Yummy”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

If you like seafood, this is perfect. Also, its right beside the cabins, so it's extra convenient. The restaurant has a decent variety and the staff is courteous.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

This had been one of our favorite restaurants in the area. It was sold and initially seemed like it would continue to be a good restaurant. However, things began going downhill. All of a sudden one could no longer get a baked potato with a steak and items that had been on the menu and were favorites, were no longer available. It has now closed.

2  Thank Pinebear
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Ordered garlic mashed potatoes. Expected buttery red skin potatoes with pieces of minced garlic, mashed but not completely. Got instant potatoes from a box with garlic salt. Should have sent them back where they came from.

1  Thank lakama17
Reviewed 13 March 2015

We were there March 8, 2015. Because this is a seafood restaurant, I thought the seafood would be good. Our server could not recommend the shrimp scampi. She did not give details but basically didn't recommend it. I ordered the crab cake dinner. The fries were okay but I've had better fries. I couldn't eat the crab cake - it was too spicy and gray in color. Crab meat is supposed to be white. It didn't have a good taste and I had to send it back. They did give me a discount on the bill. Otherwise, the service was good and friendly. It's a clean place and nice decor. Big disappointment in the food quality for a pricey menu.

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 29 January 2015

The drinks and service were good and that was about all. The strip steak I had was overcooked and tough. The mashed potatoes were powdered (I've worked in the restaurant business). My wife had the scallops and angel hair, both had a strange chemical taste. The angel hair was so overcooked it fell apart when picked up with a fork. Very disappointed considering the price range and reviews of this restaurant. Would not recommend it.

1  Thank juwilso