“Quick lunch”

Black Sheep Burrito & Brews @ The Brewery
Ranked #8 of 294 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Fusion, Brew Pub
Description: Serving one-of-kind fusion Burritos, Tacos, and Tortas with a routing selection of craft beers brewed in-house by Charleston Brewing Co. along with signature Margaritas and MoJitos. Saturday and Sunday Brunch is served from 11am to 3pm along with a limited burrito and taco list to choose from. Normal business hours are Sunday through Thurs 11am to 10pm and Friday & Saturday until Midnight.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had been here once before and really enjoyed it. Stopped on a Saturday afternoon for a quick lunch that wasn’t. We were told upon arrival that they were in between brunch and dinner and we could get an appetizer but would have to wait to order for 30 minutes. It took 20 minutes to get drinks and nachos ordered.
We ordered entrees and it took almost an hour for 3 tacos and a burger. Food was very good but the service should have been better. Overheard a lot of bickering and grumbling between the staff. Too many other places in the area to visit.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The service was good but the food was not. The veggie quesadilla was okay, but the tacos and burritos that had chicken and brisket were bad. Both meats were super dry and stringy. The beer was decent. Would not return to eat, only to drink.

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I visited Back Sheep Burrito & Brews recently for the first time. They were not busy since we were eating in the early afternoon. The menu had several things I thought sounded very interesting but I decided to try the the. I ordered three tacos with a choice of meats - toppings are chosen to compliment the meats. . I ordered the brisket, steak, and catfish along with a craft beer. I did not change any toppings on the tacos. When the food arrived it was just what I expected and the taste was excellent. The waiter was familiar with the craft beer choices and was very helpful as I was choosing. Based on what we ordered, we plan to visit again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Food is always great with the best craft beer selection! Also love the outdoor seating. Bulgogi and the black beans are a must try!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Charleston WV for lunch. Googled info regarding good eats here. Toss between Block and Black Sheep restaurant. Black Sheep Burritos won as our daughter love Mexican food. Didn't disappoint us. An excellent choice of Tacos and Burritos throw in a touch of Asian flavour. Beer were excellent so are the price however their Stouts are a little pricey. Tasty Beet salad. Also ordered guacamole and chips...I've had better guacamole. Chips were served warm and fresh. Our waitress Summer was pleasant and helpful. Will go back whenever in the area to try more of their items on the menu. They have outside seating perfect for summer weather.