“Overall great time”

Recovery Sports Grill
Ranked #29 of 294 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Cuisines: American
Description: Recovery Sports Grill is a family-friendly sports grill offering a unique, yet comfortable atmosphere. With a focus on the community, guests enjoy local memorabilia showcased throughout the restaurant. With 13 locations, in five states, we pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen, house-made items as we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Being a Monday night it did not surprise me for it to be slow. The pace was ok and the food was very good. I had steak and wife had chicken. Waitress was never nice and atmosphere was good. Most definitely i would recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This place has great wings and appetizers. It has great servers and a great atmosphere. Always ready to seat a large party or treat the two of you right. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I went with work colleagues and we had a great time. We went for lunch and everyone was pleased with their meal. It was fast service.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I was staying at the Four Points next to this restaurant. I didn't want to have to walk far or drive anywhere to dinner so I ended up here. I walking inside and thought for sure I walked into a Buffalo Wild Wings. It's basically the exact same atmosphere. I almost left because of that but I was starving so I thought I'd give it a try. And if you don't know what I mean by Buffalo Wild Wings, its an obnoxiously loud sports bar with terrible food. I was surprised by their beer selection. They had quite a few craft beers, including local brews to choose from. Their menu was also surprising. It wasn't just generic bar food and wings, but a bit more broad with some tasty healthy selections. I ordered chicken breast with artichoke, and feta cheese served over quinoa. It was very good! The hostess was rude, but my server was very friendly and attentive. Overall a good experience. I would definitely recommend if you're not wanting to stray too far from your hotel.

Sarah Q, Director of Sales at Recovery Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for visiting our establishment as we're happy to hear you were pleasantly surprised! We pride ourselves in being a family-friendly sports grill offering a wide variety of menu options, including a two-tier Kids Menu.

We sincerely apologize for your experience with the hostess as we've already reached out to the management team to discuss.

Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant many, many times a year and it's always consistent! Great service, excellent food, fun atmosphere, and family friendly. This is one of our go to places!

Been to Recovery Sports Grill? Share your experiences!