“Adorable ”

Taylor Books Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! I might be a bit biased though because there's not a bookstore I won't call home. I especially love the local art. It's interesting, and at times, disturbing. It's wonderful!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Taylor Books is such a unique little place. I stopped in to kill time between meetings and ended up perusing for an hour looking at books before getting a coffee. Would be a perfect place to camp out with a laptop if you needed to get work done, or to meet up with friends. Likely would also make a great date location, with plenty of conversation starters surrounding you on all walls. Definitely worth stopping if you are in town.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little art/book/coffee shop! Very homey and great to look at all of the art pieces with the fresh aroma of coffee in the air.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My daughters love to frequent Taylor Books! We stop in quite often for many different reasons. Both of our girls are avid readers and Taylor Books always keeps a unique selection of books. I love that the girls can shop while I sip wine and enjoy people watching. We usually end the trip with coffee drinks and a small bite to eat. One of my favorite places in town.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a must for those of you who like excellent books and magazines, clever gifts, art, great coffee and homemade food that goes with coffee. Great atmosphere to hang out.

Been to Taylor Books Cafe? Share your experiences!