“Homey!”

Taylor Books Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little art/book/coffee shop! Very homey and great to look at all of the art pieces with the fresh aroma of coffee in the air.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My daughters love to frequent Taylor Books! We stop in quite often for many different reasons. Both of our girls are avid readers and Taylor Books always keeps a unique selection of books. I love that the girls can shop while I sip wine and enjoy people watching. We usually end the trip with coffee drinks and a small bite to eat. One of my favorite places in town.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a must for those of you who like excellent books and magazines, clever gifts, art, great coffee and homemade food that goes with coffee. Great atmosphere to hang out.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a very cute bookstore that carries a nice selection of new and used books as well as local art. The coffee shop has yummy coffee and the space is inviting.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I love books and bookstores so much (I know it sounds nerdy) but this is one of the best places to visit. We spent over an hour in there looking at all the selections of books. Their used book section is huge, it was impossible to leave without buying a few books!