I've visited close to a dozen times to pick up sweets for parties. Every single visit is pleasant and their bakery items are high quality. They have got to be giving the hometown bakeries a run for their money and with good reason. How do I love Rock City? Let me count the ways...
1. Their facebook page is updated daily and shows customers their freshest offerings.
2. Their staff is 1000 times friendlier than other bakeries I used to frequent (I won't name names here but you can probably figure it out.) .
3. They are open to special orders, which is refreshing since I once tried to order a cake elsewhere and was told, "We don't make those." Even when I said, "Well, I was talking to the owner at a function last weekend and he said it could be done" I was met with a less-than-enthusiastic response, so to me, Rocky City is just what this city needed.
4. Even their day old items are delicious.
5. And the punch cards? Genius.
6. When I haven't been in to visit in awhile, the "We miss you!" email with a coupon is so very smart.
7. Upbeat, colorful decor and music
My only "eh" is that parking is sometimes difficult.
8. A few times, when I couldn't find parking, I called and gave my credit card number over the phone and the ladies actually ran the goods out to my vehicle. They are that good!!!! and friendly!!!!
9. Cream filled cookies
10. best long johns I've had
11. cupcake offerings
and I wish them continued success. They deserve it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.