All reviews room was clean premium room fridge and microwave alicia rri pet interstate desk housekeeper
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Cheap, clean, cheap! All we needed. People complaining? Seriously? It's $63 with tax lol. Met all our needs.

Would stay again. Only complaint was a bunch of kids outside the window past 11 making noise. Bring some earplugs.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I stay here for weeks at a time when I'm in Charleston working. Alicia is the most efficient when it comes to a fast check in which is needed after a 6hour drive. My room is always clean and stocked well even though some housekeepers can be a bit slow cleaning. I will return two months from now

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Just got home from a 2 night stay at this motel with my daughter. The first thing that struck us was the 100% Smoke-Free sticker on the door and as we entered the room - we smelled cigarette smoke. Also, the bedding had cigarette burns on them. Thankfully, we had packed our own blankets & pillows to use. The carpet felt dirty to walk on with bare feet, so we chose to wear socks. There was a dead bug smashed into the bathroom wall. The deadbolt on our door did not work, so we used the metal latch and placed a chair against the door at night. We arrived after dark to our room each night, and there appeared to be shady individuals roaming the parking lot and basically loitering on the property. We did not feel entirely safe here, but stayed since we had already paid and had our dogs with us. Next trip, we will pay the extra money to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Bought two rooms, both were nasty. Didn't vacuum floor, bugs were crawling in the bathroom. Not a safe place to stay. Under staffed. Had two non smoking rooms both smelt of smoke, they even took down the smoke detectors in one room and put them in the drawer. Chair had stains all over it. Save your money.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I'll start off saying I'm very OCD about cleanliness. With that being said I was grossed out by the dirtiness of our room. Never understood when people clean why they only clean part way. There was popcorn kernels and other crumbs and dust bunnies in about every nook and cranny I saw. There were stains on the comforters and hair under the mattress covers and the mattress itself. I found this while I was looking for bugs. I am happy that we found none! However the price was right and it was only for one night to lay my head. I WOULD NOT stay any longer than one night here. The area seemed ok. We were on the backside so it was nicer scenery. The room are updated bed and pillows ok. The lobby smelled like smoke.... saw manager smoking at the lobby door with it opened...prolly to hear the phone... but yuck! It stunk! All in all even tho it was one night I wished I had spent the extra $50 and got a nicer hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business