“Everyone in my party enjoyed crisp, fresh morning...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Brigadoon

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Community Pool Open Memorial Day - Labor Day
Community Pool Open Memorial day - Labor day
Community Hot Tub Open Memorial Day - Labor Day
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hee Jung...
“Everyone in my party enjoyed crisp, fresh morning air!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What had most impressed me was that, all of rental office staffs I was in contact with
were very friendly and helped me to solve my double booking by my mistake, thank you, once again!!
The cottage we stayed in was very nice as it showed online and everyone enjoyed FRESH morning air.
It was a short but vacation but everyone seemed relaxed and happy visiting Berkley Springs.
I am planning my family vacation next time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2017
Dear Lee Family and Friends,

We were so delighted to receive your wonderful review and it was an absolute pleasure to have your group as guests. We hope that you will return again for a longer stay and it was a joy to host your guests.

Thank you so much for your business and please come again. We also thank you for leaving the cabin is such wonderful condition upon your departure.

Stephanie
Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing