other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice but very small.”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I enjoyed staying there but the cabin was pretty small. If you’re looking for a cabin with a living room, an area to hang out with your family, please look elsewhere. This really took us by surprise. I looked at the photos online, which showed a couch & chair with a super tiny sitting area but I honestly thought the space would be bigger. It’s not. This is my fault for making assumptions.
My family and I never were able to relax together, we had to sit at the kitchen table just to hang out with one another. Fortunately we didn’t stay indoors much but just thought this needed to be said. The property however was beautiful.
Amy, the property manager was extremely nice and super prompt with replying to messages. We did speak to a lady in the office during our stay, she was extremely nice and super helpful. Housekeeping lady, not so nice but to her credit we did leave late. (We literally found out as we were packing to leave that my pop died, so naturally that took us by surprise and we left later than expected. No I did not tell her but a little kindness goes a long way.)
Hope this review will help others, not looking to be rude just honest in my review. My family which includes myself, mom, dad, husband and son all share the same opinion. A family of 3 may enjoy this more.
Thanks and happy travels! :)

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing