All reviews western hotels breakfast room hot tub cookies would stay here again waffles indoor pool long drive in town up to date a great stay stayed one night free breakfast biscuits and gravy clean rooms the room was nice easy access
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had a wonderful stay here! I was very pleasantly greeted by the woman behind the counter who checked me in.
I stayed at the BW by myself and the front desk was great at giving good recommendations of which places to eat and enjoy alone.
I am very picky when it comes to beds but these beds are great! They are so comfortable! I was impressed with how clean everything was as well.
Will definitely stay here again the next time I pass through Yakima.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gail0714
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Being a part of your wonderful stay is a great compliment! Our helpful staff works hard to provide each guest with a clean, comfortable, and relaxing visit at the Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfortable beds and that your accommodations met your expectations. It would be wonderful to see you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was an OK BW. We have stayed in over 50 so when I say OK it means OK. BW breakfasts don't change much. Decor is always similar. If the price is right then the stay will be comfortable . Close to the highway but not noisey. We has a room facing a high fence but it was still OK

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear James,
Thank you for your stay! We are pleased to hear that we could provide a visit that met your expectations and particularly from a guest with so much experience. We strive to provide quality and value worth returning for and would be honored to have the pleasure of your company again. Come and see us here at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and the room and bathroom was very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfy. Slept like a baby. The staff was extra helpful on things to do in Yakima. Breakfast was yummy. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ecuflightgirl
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

What a wonderful review to read! It brightens our day to see that we were able to provide you with excellent, spacious accommodations and that you slept well in the comfortable bed. Our friendly staff strives to provide each guest with an enjoyable and relaxing experience at the Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, and we're so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very comfortable room and clean and a great location. The staff were great to us! My husband and I really like the front desk staff, they made us feel special. Very clean at a great rate!! Oh yes our breakfast was exceptional and they kept the area very clean.

Room tip: We always like to get a higher room lots more quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Geri,
All of us at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel loved hosting you and your husband and thank you for your five-star review. It brings our team great pleasure hearing that you enjoyed our service and clean property, all provided at a great rate. We expect you left refreshed after enjoying our delicious breakfast options and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I plan at least 3 or 4 trips a year and this month we ended up in Yakima to our surprise, and delight! The staff was exceptional and the room was almost better than my own! Very clean, quiet and oh-so-comfy! I highly recommend this hotel if you're in town or just happen to randomly land there like Me!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaclyn S

Dear Jaclyn,
It was such a pleasure to welcome you and your cousin to our beautiful property at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel. We love hearing that our accommodations provided clean, quiet and friendly service and very much hope to host you two again down the line! Please come back for another comfortable stay when you can.