“Delicious ”

Add it.
Yo Yakima Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Yakima
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This place reminds us of our last town frozen yogurt shop. A lot of delicious addition to the yogurt, only thing is wish they had more flavours. Very clean and cozy spot to eat in.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

We left to go in here and try all of the samples. We always find a new kind that is delicious. The toppings are fresh and there is a large variety. Absolutely love this place!

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

This place has a large variety with tons of fresh toppings. The people are always nice and the atmosphere is clean and comfortable. It really is a great little place. I don't have much more to say but it says that I have to do 100 characters. I still don't have much more to say but I have to do 100 characters.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love all the many choices of toppings. Lady there helped me to make a decision. Also has great gift cards for gifts. I bought some.

1  Thank Sarah F