“Yum!!”

Add it.
Yo Yakima Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Yakima
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

We left to go in here and try all of the samples. We always find a new kind that is delicious. The toppings are fresh and there is a large variety. Absolutely love this place!

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

This place has a large variety with tons of fresh toppings. The people are always nice and the atmosphere is clean and comfortable. It really is a great little place. I don't have much more to say but it says that I have to do 100 characters. I still don't have much more to say but I have to do 100 characters.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love all the many choices of toppings. Lady there helped me to make a decision. Also has great gift cards for gifts. I bought some.

1  Thank Sarah F

Been to Yo Yakima Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!