“Delicious Treat! Hit the Spot!”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #7 of 11 Dessert in Yakima
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I love their Banana Royale but sometimes when I order it it's just alright. This one was perfect! The banana wasn't over ripened and mushy it was just right. The amount of hot fudge topping wasn't drowning the ice cream or so sparse that you run out before you are done with the ice cream. It was perfect!

My two traveling companions had ice cream cones on their waffle cones because it was on special and they were tickled pink that they were getting a deal!

The business was very clean and their staff were very friendly and patient as we chose our flavors.

Great spot for a cold treat on a hot summers day!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The ice-cream is good...just what you would expect from Baskin-Robbins! It is not in a very convenient location, yet...but I see the food places are slowly popping up more along 1st Street. That will be a good thing, because it is the best ice cream in the area...just a bit out of the way from the food places.

Been to Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!