“Daniel Kaynor ”

Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich
Ranked #12 of 323 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Don't go if you're not hungry, best Pho, Yaki soba and Teriyaki you've ever had. Fantastic price. Just dont go during luch, usually packed out, vary popular.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Daniel K

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited the place tonight. Service was good. You order at the counter and server bring you food. They brought our food fast! my son had C1- Pho meatballs and beef. The Soup tasted good, plenty of rice noodles in the pho. Gave you 4-5 pieces of lime for soup. I had Yakisoba. And only could eat 1/4 on the plate and rest was for doggie bag. It was a huge amount of food. Meat was a bit on salty side, So I added hoisin sauce to my noodles then it tasted better to add a little sweetness to the dish. If you go there, please bring your huge appetite!! They bring you humongous food!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Wajusttobehonest
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Blink as you are driving west on Lincoln Avenue and you might miss it, but it is well worth a stop. Anything we have ordered at this restaurant has been well prepared and very tasty. Our family favorite is the curried fried rice with chicken. When they ask how spicy we want it, we usually opt for a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5. The servings are enormous. We have eaten off of one order of fried rice for two days. My personal favorite is their Philly Steak Sandwich. It is a small family owned and operated business and the staff is always personable and friendly. They do close their doors every day between 3 and 4 pm to clean up and catch their breath before the late afternoon rush arrives. They do have indoor seating that can accommodate approximately 25 to 30 people at a time, but this is primarily a take-out place.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank weller52016
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is my new favorite place in town! Great selection of food. Great tasting. VERY plentiful. Friendly service. Love it! The only draw-back is that it's so good they are quite busy at peak times and the establishment is on the smaller side. That still works for me though since I get mine to go. Went in a couple of weeks ago for a burger and was given a sample of their Pad Thai. Changed up my mind real quick! And there was so much that it made 4 meals. A definite must try!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This family owned restaurant is very good and has been for years. The food is very good and the portions are large. It can be a bit spicy but they ask you about it in advance so it's up to you

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Larry739

Been to Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich? Share your experiences!