Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich
Ranked #12 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Blink as you are driving west on Lincoln Avenue and you might miss it, but it is well worth a stop. Anything we have ordered at this restaurant has been well prepared and very tasty. Our family favorite is the curried fried rice with chicken. When they ask how spicy we want it, we usually opt for a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5. The servings are enormous. We have eaten off of one order of fried rice for two days. My personal favorite is their Philly Steak Sandwich. It is a small family owned and operated business and the staff is always personable and friendly. They do close their doors every day between 3 and 4 pm to clean up and catch their breath before the late afternoon rush arrives. They do have indoor seating that can accommodate approximately 25 to 30 people at a time, but this is primarily a take-out place.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is my new favorite place in town! Great selection of food. Great tasting. VERY plentiful. Friendly service. Love it! The only draw-back is that it's so good they are quite busy at peak times and the establishment is on the smaller side. That still works for me though since I get mine to go. Went in a couple of weeks ago for a burger and was given a sample of their Pad Thai. Changed up my mind real quick! And there was so much that it made 4 meals. A definite must try!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This family owned restaurant is very good and has been for years. The food is very good and the portions are large. It can be a bit spicy but they ask you about it in advance so it's up to you

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we were offered a taste of their Pad Thai. I became the first person to ever order it- how lucky am I ??!! It was fabulous and truly enough to feed at least 4 people. I am not exaggerating. Chicken, shrimp, tofu, everything was fantastic. My partner ordered a cheeseburger and while that was great- the fries were really good.

The service and spirit are a welcome respite from the crazy world right now. These people just want to make you happy with their food.

We will return!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a small restaurant, really more of a diner-type place. You order at the counter. I assume it was the owner who kept coming around to see if we enjoyed the food. The portion sizes!!! Seriously, I was able to get three meals out of one order of chicken teriyaki. The tables have bottles of the sauce, which was a bit thinner than usual, but delicious. This is a must if you are in the area.