“****** Best restaurant in Yakima for the price ******”

Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich
Ranked #12 of 302 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I've been to many restaurants in the Valley and this one stands out the best for the price and definitely for it portions. I read previous reviews and the one that said one entrée could feed a family of four were not kidding. We ordered the Teriyaki Medley #25 with medium spice and added mush. & pine. to go (make sure you call ahead or you going to have a long wait). Since I called in I was able to go to the front of the line which was quite nice even though the others waiting seemed a little perturbed. Now about the food, I was in total shock on how much food we received. It must have weighed about 10 lbs and was stack full of meat and I mean stacked. Lots of chicken and beef and full of stir fry veggies. Probably the only disappoint was the shrimp (4 big ones), not really. My girlfriend and I were able to make two full dinners, plus a little left over for a snack. Don't let the outside of this place fool you, the inside was very clean and the staff was very polite. Total cost was $16 plus tax, and well worth it. I am know a loyal customer and will return soon, also visitors from town, don't try to order one of these for yourself cause the portion size is way to big, too bad they don't have a half order because there is no way you can eat this by yourself, happy eating......

1  Thank Suncove98843

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been enjoying take-out orders from Famous B&T for a few months now! Wonderfully prepared Asian food with choice of spiciness! One take-out order should feed 3 to four adults! Visit and enjoy!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

You won't meet a nicer family than the one that owns this restaurant. The food is fabulous, you can get a great burger and seasoned fries or you can get Pho which looked delicious! I will order that next time. The portions are huge and tasty. Don't let the outside fool you, it's definitely worth the visit~! And prices are reasonable!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

I can'nt believe that this place dose not have a review! Famous burgur has a near cult folllowing in Yakima. The food is great and way over the top portions. The owners are quite gregarious, Not a place to go in a hurry though, it's good food but not fast food!

1  Thank Jonathan E

Been to Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich? Share your experiences!