“Very good Sushi!”

Ozeki Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 295 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a good Sushi place in Yakima. I had the Chef's special, which included a variety of sashimi, and spicy tuna roll. I had service with a smile. I'll be back.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The restaurant in Yakima where I looked forward to return visits more than any other. The service was discrete but attentive and professional. The miso, teriyaki chicken, and sushi were excellent. The surroundings were clean and attractive and both traditional and modern seating were available.

1  Thank Docmartin52
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I almost always SKIP the crazy rolls because I judge the sushi quality on the nigiri. You can drown average fish/shellfish in enough sauce to disguise the quality. I've had the sashimi platter and the chirashi bowl. Both had more than enough fish/shellfish for the price and the quality shines through. I sit at the bar and the service is quick. After several visits I'd still return.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I found Ozeki on TripAdvisor and read some reviews and thought it would a good choice. Ozeki restaurant was pleasant, convenient location, and good service. I had a saporro beer and Chirashi since I love this dish and I ordered almost all the time when dinning in Los Angeles plus I live there.
The fish was not good quality and the tuna sashimi was fresh frozen. I also had spicy tuna wrap but it was way too spicy in which I could taste the tuna.
Overall it was average quality. Ozeki has several entree dishes, bento boxes, noodle dishes, other asian dishes, and array of sushi rolls.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Glad I looked this place up on Trip Advisor. The meal didn't disappoint and the presentation was good. I didn't use them, but it seemed each table had a buzzer to call for service. But the food came fast and was good (ate too much) ;)

Been to Ozeki Restaurant? Share your experiences!