“Very Good Sushi!”

Ozeki Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 267 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I almost always SKIP the crazy rolls because I judge the sushi quality on the nigiri. You can drown average fish/shellfish in enough sauce to disguise the quality. I've had the sashimi platter and the chirashi bowl. Both had more than enough fish/shellfish for the price and the quality shines through. I sit at the bar and the service is quick. After several visits I'd still return.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I found Ozeki on TripAdvisor and read some reviews and thought it would a good choice. Ozeki restaurant was pleasant, convenient location, and good service. I had a saporro beer and Chirashi since I love this dish and I ordered almost all the time when dinning in Los Angeles plus I live there.
The fish was not good quality and the tuna sashimi was fresh frozen. I also had spicy tuna wrap but it was way too spicy in which I could taste the tuna.
Overall it was average quality. Ozeki has several entree dishes, bento boxes, noodle dishes, other asian dishes, and array of sushi rolls.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Glad I looked this place up on Trip Advisor. The meal didn't disappoint and the presentation was good. I didn't use them, but it seemed each table had a buzzer to call for service. But the food came fast and was good (ate too much) ;)

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

The sushi is pretty good. The service is always quite quick and friendly. The volcano roll and Philly crispy roll are the best!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We went here for lunch and ate so much sushi. Very good sushi and very good service! I would recommend this place for sushi! You won't be disappointed.