“A mental visit to Japan with an actual dish of food in Yakima.”
Review of Ozeki Restaurant

Ozeki Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 287 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 September 2015

A beautiful platter of sushi prepared by a knowledgeable chef. It's a work of art and is absolutely delicious. Wide variety of Japanese food also available. Choose something different everytime we dine there.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

A menu of varied choices to please most anyone who is looking for good food and service. A pleasant atmosphere adds to your dining experience. Whether you are looking for a quick inexpensive lunch or a fabulous sushi platter, this is the place to patronize.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Actually, great anytime.
Delicious flavor good service and charming ambiance.
I like the pork teriyaki...veggie tempura is good as well!
The sushi bar it pure art.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

i am from the Midwest and was in Yakima visiting my cousin. She brought me here for sushi and it was the best sushi I have ever had. The soft shell crab roll was the best thing I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Every time we come to Yakima, we stop at Ozeki. The service is always great. Our waitress at this last visit offered our daughter a flavored ice tea since they no longer carry lemonade. She then returned to find out if she liked it. When she found out my daughter did not care for it, she quickly substituted a different drink. The entrees were delicious as always and the sushi fresh and tasty. My mom ordered the bento and could not believe how much food she got. The rest of the staff were friendly as usual. Hope to return next year.

Been to Ozeki Restaurant? Share your experiences!