“Delicious, Authentic Indian Food”
Review of Taj Palace

Taj Palace
Ranked #10 of 294 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian food, all event catering, full bar and gourmet traditional Italian style Pizza available for Take out or dining.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My companion and I ate at Taj Palace yesterday and were really impressed with the food, cleanliness of the restaurant and the excellent customer service. We ordered the butter chicken and mutteer paneer and split it, both left feeling very full and satisfied. The dishes arrived piping hot and were delicious with just the right amount of spice. I can hardly wait for my next trip to Yakima, so I can eat here again.

1  Thank csd2011

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had the lunch buffet, which was pretty tasty and reasonably priced. Coconut curry with vegetables was very good - saag paneer was OK. Canned fruit for desert - disappointing. The mango pudding was thin and inexplicably filled with canned fruit cocktail.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Just in Yakima for an evening; reviews of Taj seemed a little uneven. But the garlic naan was very good; also got the bartha (eggplant dish) and the popular cauliflower potato dish. These are all familiar items but they were extremely well prepared and very satisfying.

1  Thank Edward D
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience here. This was the first time we have tried Indian food and I loved the lunch buffet! It is a great way to try a variety of the dishes. We did ask the hostess to give us an overview and she was wonderful. Highly recommend!

2  Thank malissacwu
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, service and dining atmosphere! The cauliflower appetizer was really great! Everything we had was very tasty. We came from Cle Elum to get our Indian food fix.

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!