“Charming Spot in the middle of Washington's wine country!”

Tandem Dinner & Wine Bar
Ranked #22 of 112 Restaurants in Woodinville
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I was invited to Tandem for a work dinner and was treated to an amazing time! When I drove by the location on the way to the meeting I actually did a double take because it looked so fun from the outside. I was thrilled to find out that is where we were headed for dinner after our meeting. From the moment we walked in we were all treated like family! Great table, lovely suggestions and amazing food. We all started with craft cocktails that did not disappoint and switched to good local wine choices for dinner. The crab cake on blueberry compote app is making my mouth water just typing this review! Our cheese plate was delicious - and cleared off too! The meals were all memorable and delicious! Lovely portion size and terrific tasting. You need to stop by if you are in the area. Great people!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The food was just okay. Just wine,
No liquor. Don't think I'd go back. Wait staff dos seem cheerful and people we arguing in the kitchen.

1  Thank rjhmille
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Tandem was chosen for a Tuesday Girls Night Out, my first visit. We were warmly greeted and seated while we awaited the arrival of our entire party of 8. Our server, Collin, was very knowledgeable and helpful as menu selections were made. It was a warm night, so all but one of us chose entree' salads - either the delicious fresh seafood salad or the night's special, a beautiful grilled salmon Caesar. Then we waited... and waited. We explored the interesting decor. Our gracious hostess stopped by with more bread. We played table games. Collin checked in apologetically. We caught up on one another's lives. Finally, an HOUR after ordering, and almost two hours after our 6:30 arrival, our fabulous food arrived. I totally appreciate the care of made-to-order creations. However, I can't understand why, on a week night, the kitchen couldn't deliver 8 entree's, mostly salads, in a more timely manner. With tax and automatic gratuity added for our large party, my tasty seafood salad alone totaled $36. A nice splurge when you have the time.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Tandem used to have a location in Bothell,WA and they have since re-located to Woodinville in the heart of wine. With the same husband and wife team; she runs the FOH and he the kitchen and BOH the restaurant feels like home. This place is very nice for a "date-night" or fancy night out. A great local wine list and craft cocktails, the menu is fresh, sustainable ingredients and more local goodies! With to-go "plates" instead of boxes, they encourage you to bring back the plate to see them again. We look forward to trying their brunch on Sundays where biscuits and gravy are made to order.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This was my first visit to Tandem. The decor is pleasant, slightly dark with interesting lighting. The noise level is moderate. I started with the Parisian salad. The greens were crisp and the salad was nicely dressed. The pecans were, however, chopped in such small pieces as to minimize their flavor. I ordered the lamb rack which was nicely prepared and cooked perfectly. The accompanying baked potato was huge and could have been cooked a bit longer. There were a few green beans on the plate, cooked tender crisp but without much flavor. The waitstaff were friendly and came by frequently to refill water glasses. Unfortunately, there was a large party in a separate room and although we arrived at 7 we did not get our entrees until after 8:30. Both waitstaff and management were apologetic, offering additional wine and beer as compensation while we waited, so I did not deduct stars for this in my rating. While the food was good, it was pretty standard fare, not original or inventive, and was, in my opinion, overpriced (e.g., $45 for a 4-bone rack of lamb).