“A Late Lunch”

Chan's Place
Ranked #22 of 113 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here with family for dinner where we all ordered something and shared it as a group. This time I wanted to get something before going to watch a movie.

The service was really good and waitperson was attentive but not annoying.

I ordered one of the lunch specials (see photo) that included three items and soup. All of the items: Hot and Sour Soup, a rice dish, a noodle dish and sweet and sour chicken were really good and the serving portion was more than enough.

Would I go back for lunch? Absolutely!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Chan's because it was close to where we are staying and had such good reviews. We all got different things and shared. Everything was quite good. My only objection is too much sauce. However, those with me liked the heavy sauce because they wanted sauce for their leftover rice. I thought the guys were full, but they were ready to take the extra home and eat it later. Definitely give Chan's a try.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Just moved to Woodinville and am so happy to have found Chan's Place! Perfect for take out or eating there.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Chan's has always provided a great lunch and dinner. I used to go to the original location in Kirkland when I lived there, once the Woodinville location opened, I was there all the time. I have moved to Palm Springs now, but will visit once I am back in town.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We love coming to Chan's Place, the food in always excellent, we love the lunch menu because the entree comes with soup and rice. We especially love the Hot and Sour soup and fried rice. The prices are very reasonable as well!