Lots more to do here that you would think. Biking, walking, wine tasting. They started check-in with a glass of Merlot - nice! Lobby bar didn't open till 4:00. We stayed on a Sunday night special, with a room rate discount and late check out on Monday. Rooms were very nice and spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville