“Best Horse back riding ever!”

Sun Mountain Stables
Reviewed 1 July 2017

JD Outfitters was so efficient, concerned with safety, professional, kind, personable...I don't think I can begin to tell you how wonderful they were. The Evening ride to the Homestead for the cook out was the highlight of our trip. The Half day ride was enjoyed by my 11 year old daughter, myself, and my 65 year old mother. Great for all ages. The owners and workers are so well trained and are there for more than just a job; they truly cared about us, the horses, and the country. Best Trip EVER.

All reviews
"outfitters"
"trail"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We have horses of our own but really wanted to experience a ride in the Methow Valley. We shared that we were experienced horse folks and were able to tailor our ride to what we wanted. Our guide, Katie, was great. She was very personable and just did an overall great job guiding us around.

I would absolutely recommend this place for experienced riders and those with no experience. I listened in on the "orientation" before a group ride and was impressed with the information provided and the attitude of the guides.

I was also satisfied with the care of the horses. Everyone was healthy and obviously loved.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The people and the horses here are the best. Its a great location also. Lots of trails to ride on by Beaver Pond or up in the higher hills. This ride is great for beginners and advanced riders. Its a beautiful area.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We went on the trail ride to the Cowboy Dinner. I rate this event as a MUST DO if you are there during that time of year, hey, if there is snow, do the sleigh ride. You can't beat it!

1  Thank Gail-Waly
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2016

All the horses were very friendly and easy to work with. The wranglers are the best and the owner Red is the best! The trails are in the mountains and give you fantastic views so bring a small camera to catch them. I wore a hat and sun glasses and riding boots. You have choices in how long you want to ride, I liked two hours personally. If you want a dinner family experience, the ride to the homestead for dinner is awesome.