“Delicious Crab Cakes!”

Bennett's Fish Shack
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Cute little water town restaurant with a few benches outside as well as tables inside to eat. Crab cakes were delicious! They were about $18. Came with fries that were also good. I would definitely return & recommend to any Westport tourist!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the halibut and cod combos. It was about 15 to 18 a plate and the serving size was good. The house was packed full of customers but the staff kept it cool and seated us promptly.
Everything tasted great but we really felt the oil by the end of the meal. But that was kinda to be expected... Being fried food!

I would definitely go back if I go to Westport again.

2  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 21 July 2016

For as busy as they seemed, food came fast and portion sizes were large. Sea food was not over battered and had excellent flavor. This would be a good stop for you and your family.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Tried launch with my friend here this is more like a fast food thing. Chips and fish mostly. No cool fresh crabs, which I was expecting to get. You can find far better place for such prices, than this one. The cool thing was vintage machine parade, which I like. Verdict - try other places around.

1  Thank Alexey K
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Good atmosphere, pleasant staff and yummy food! I had the prawns and they were perfect! You can smell the good food cooking for blocks! Typical tourist area pricing. I think the prawn basket was around $12-13.