“Nice surprize”
Review of Alaskan Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Westport
Alaskan Motel
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Westport
Seattle, Washington
“Nice surprize”
Reviewed 5 June 2010

This was my second stay in Westport over the last 6 months and found this the beter of the two places. The staff was very nice and rooms clean. On my first trip to Westport I booked a room that was twice the price and had no more to offer. The Alaskan is off the main road but had large signs so it was easy to find. This was a fishing trip so our stay was just for the night but the beds were firm so I was well rested in the morning. Although I did not stay in town the next day I understand the hotel has a fish cleaning area. One room had two beds and a small fridge and the other had a small kitchen. Most of the furnishings looked a bit old (as in outdated) but everything was clean and well maintained. This hotel has many options of rooms ranging from basic up to what looks like a full 3 bedroom house so it may make a nice place for large groups. I will definitly keep this place in mind for a summer trip even though I usually only find myself in Westport for a quick fising trip. I have a hunch they don't have Wi Fi so it might drive the teens a little crazy but I'm sure if you call the hotel they will let you know if they do.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank azaske

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 10 September 2008

We had a great time at Alaskan motel, Westport - very nice and quiet place. We had cozy room with full kitchen w/ everything we needed. Owners provide grills to cook up your freshly caught fish.
This motel is just a few blocks from beaches, museums, stores, etc. A wonderful place to stay.

• Liked — Feeling like at vacation home, quiet
  • Disliked — No Internet access
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Luda247
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westport
2.1 km away
13.3 km away
Canterbury Inn
Canterbury Inn
#1 of 14 in Ocean Shores

Been to Alaskan Motel? Share your experiences!