“We loved it!!”
Review of Inna's Cuisine

Inna's Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Inna's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Russian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Charming Fine Dining influenced by the Greek, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian and American cuisine with beer, wine and cocktails
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This place had the most delicious food, and was perfect! From to beautiful paintings to the kind and playful waiters you will feel welcome the moment you step in the door. They also have a deliciously big variety, and amazing service! I would recommend this to almost anyone, we had an amazing time!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

My husband & I chose Inna’s for a date night. We were not disappointed!! Amazing service, delicious food and a romantic setting. I can’t wait to go back & try something else from their menu!!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

In case you didn’t know, hospital food is the worst. I’ve been in the hospital (not the patient) for a few days surviving on oatmeal I brought from home and Kind bars since most everything else sold here is not really food. For my physical, mental and emotional health, I decided to try Uber eats (I’ve never used that service before and didn’t know if it was available in Wenatchee.) Of the three restaurants participating on the Uber eats site, I chose Inna’s and I’m so glad! Yum! I chose the vegetarian platter with spanakopita, pita bread, hummus and the most wonderful Greek salad. It was so fresh and was in my hands in less than 20 minutes! Highlight of my day and I feel healthy (is that even possible inside these four walls??) thank you Inna’s; if I’m ever in Wenatchee again, you’re on top of my list!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was a little pricey but it brought back memories from when we visited Europe.
Why does TripAdvisor make me do a long review?

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Our annual trip to Leavenworth includes the 20 minute drive to Wenatchee at least once for one reason, Inna's Cuisine. If you want authentic Russian Cuisine it's a must. The cabbage rolls are so tasty. The pierogies and piroshki amazing. This time I tried the beef strogenoff and it was hands down by far the best I have ever tasted. And I've tasted a lot. Inna is so personable and nice. She remembers us each year and chats with us. Can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: September 2018