“Smoked Salmon Chowder & Sandwich”
Review of Cafe Columbia

Cafe Columbia
Ranked #53 of 145 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We offer full espresso bar service featuring locally roasted Blue Star coffee, fresh, market baked croissants, pastries, desserts and scones. Linger over an award winning espresso on our river view patio or take in the sights and sounds of the indoor market from our comfortable cafe seating. Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches and Salads served daily.
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husband stopped for lunch at the Mall for lunch. We had the Smoked Salmon Chowder and an Italian type sandwich. Very good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Love the atmosphere of the mall with all the small shops, food venues and artisans. We stopped here before on one of our trips and will certainly make this a stop again in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The Columbia Cafe, located inside Pybus Market, is a great place to meet for coffee or grab a bite to eat. My personal fav is the toasted bagel with lox ($7). Yum! In the summer, linger with friends over iced tea on the deck out back with a view of the mighty Columbua River. Heaven!

1  Thank 2017love2travel2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My go to place for coffee meetings. Great parking on the river at Pybus Market. The staff is great, lattes are wonderful, not too bitter like some lattes. They have excellent pastry chefs. Haven’t tried other menu items but I will! Good prices. Fun to wander around the market after.

1  Thank 44joanne
40CR, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to your next visit! Our team strives to provide the best customer service, espresso, bakery selection and breakfast/lunch options.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had a quick lunch here. It is in the nice, but small, market. I had a Columbia salad, which was awesome. My husband had a sandwich which he also really enjoyed. We like water, and there is a water bottle where you can use a reusable glass (it was nice to see as very few places in Wenatchee seem to recycle) and the water was the best I've ever had. I highly recommend this market and cafe.

40CR, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi. Thanks for stopping by Cafe Columbia for a visit. We love the setting of the market on the water too! So glad you enjoyed your meal with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Cafe Columbia was our choice for a late lunch in Pybus Market. Choice of sandwiches and quick service were driving forces. We both opted for the BLT sandwich and were not disappointed. One of the best I've had. I had the side salad with it, not much to look at, but was tasty. Friendly service. Might even come back just for that sandwich.

40CR, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi, Thank you for your review. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your BLT. Hope to see you again soon!