“Best BLT”

Ranked #53 of 146 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We offer full espresso bar service featuring locally roasted Blue Star coffee, fresh, market baked croissants, pastries, desserts and scones. Linger over an award winning espresso on our river view patio or take in the sights and sounds of the indoor market from our comfortable cafe seating. Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches and Salads served daily.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Cafe Columbia was our choice for a late lunch in Pybus Market. Choice of sandwiches and quick service were driving forces. We both opted for the BLT sandwich and were not disappointed. One of the best I've had. I had the side salad with it, not much to look at, but was tasty. Friendly service. Might even come back just for that sandwich.

40CR, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi, Thank you for your review. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your BLT. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Love it here! Their service is amazing. They always take time to make my indecisive little one feel special and never rushed.

40CR, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you! We love all of our customers, big and small! ❤️

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Decaf coffee can be hit or miss, but this cafe does a great job of a cafe macchiato. Highly recommended fir the friendly staff and quality.

rodrigjd, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thanks for the review! We're glad that you had a great macchiato and that you enjoyed your visit. We take it very seriously. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Came down to the Pybus Public Market to grab a lunch. Decided to try Cafe Columbia. I was very tempted to feed my fat cells as a display case greets you at the order counter filled with so seriously good looking sweets....but I powered passed them and ordered instead a BLT on toasted wheat and a cup of the tomato bisque soup. I have to say...the sandwich was delicious....nice thick bacon, fresh tomato and lettuce. The soup was quite tasty and seasoned perfectly. I helped myself to water from a large glass container. Sat at the small counter on stools. There are also tables and chairs in front. I quite enjoyed this place and will return to try other sandwiches.

rodrigjd, Owner at Cafe Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Busconi,
Thanks for giving us a try and glad to hear that you enjoyed your lunch! :O)
Cathy

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We ordered a Tuna on sour dough. That was all we got besides some chips. It was a pretty small sandwich with a small portion of tuna on it with a little lettuce. By just adding more tuna and more lettuce with maybe a small cluster of grapes or other fruit it would have been that much better. The tuna salad was tasty but the portion was a little miserly.