“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Really love the variety of food Applebees offers. Something different for all taste buds.
And for the most part, reasonably priced.

Thank Stephanie Bazza... R

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I like Applebee's atmosphere, as well as the decent variety of food that can be had. Service is generally pretty good here. This location can get busy at times but wait times are generally non-existent to get a table.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I should have realized at the door to walk away...the host was unfriendly and acted as if it was a bother to seat us. Three of us ordered the "all you can eat riblets"....horrid! I'm still questioning if it was actual meat. There were more bones than scraps of the meat like substance with it. I ordered another plate without sauce hoping it was the sauce that tasted bad but nope...it was the riblet. When my unsauced riblet arrived it had a foul odor and the texture of this "meat" was gritty and appeared pressed together. Our server Marcos was amazing but he can't work magic with the food.

Save yourself the experience and just go to Olive Garden!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The wait staff were very friendly and seated us where we wanted to sit. The food was served hot and was very tasty. I like the Bourbon steak with mushrooms. The salads are good too.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Met some of my old athletes here for dinner. Food was great and the server was very patient with us.