“Great food. Lovely ambiance and excellent service.”
Review of Shakti's

Shakti's
Ranked #5 of 146 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Shakti’s, a refreshingly bold Wenatchee restaurant, continues to push the North Central Washington culinary envelope. A contemporary, relaxed ambiance like no other, unsurpassable fresh seafood, hand-cut meats, a perfectly matched boutique wine list, talented table service well above the norm and Chef Shakti Lanphere’s personal dedication to flavor and presentation have all sky-rocketed this savvy supper club to the top of the list for “destination restaurants”.Shakti’s is truly “as good as it gets” around here.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This was our first visit and will not be our last. First impression was how outstanding the service was. We were seated at a romantic quiet corner table where we could look at the nice art and other delightful decor. Decided to share a meal of salmon and were very impressed by the delicious flavors. NOT a simple little salad like most places serve: this had goat cheese, tomatoes, variety of greens, salami and croutons with a vinaigrette dreessing. The warm bread and olive oil with spices for dipping was excellent. Kudos to Eric.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have not had the best experiences at shaktis. They make you feel like your must have a reservation even when the restaurant is nearly empty, but then the seat you anyways, that is always a turn off for me. If it is anytime close to closing they will turn you away regardless.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Dined for the first time at Shaktis and was blown away! The food was very tasty and satisfying as well as service being exceptional. John was our server for the evening, made me feel very comfortable, definitely made my night :) we will be back!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is one of if not the best restaurants in Wenatchee. We had their twilight menu which was quite reasonable with good choices. We ate outside in the garden patio area. It was a perfect spot for our celebration. The server, Eric, was excellent. The food was great. You don't need special occasion to go here, just a desire for an outstanding meai.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Wife and I went a few years ago. Ordered my steak Medium well. Waitress said the "Chef" refused to cook past medium! So, I said "whatever". Steak came cold to the touch and blue in the center. Chef refused to re-fire it. Wife saw a roach on the wall (This was an anniversary so she bit her tongue and told me later). We left and went for a taco.

We moved from L.A. and have eaten at Michael's, Morton's, Lawry's, Musso and Frank's, etc. One of the worse meals we've had.

shaktis218, Owner at Shakti's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Gosh...Wow, Greg...I guess I just have to say "you've got the wrong restaurant" here. I'm not trying to make light of your "review", it's just that I'm going to stand up for myself and my staff this time around, it's too bizarre not to.

I would have been cooking that night several years ago, little 'ole me the owner/cook, and I've never, EVER, refused to cook a steak to a guest's preferred temperature. Why would I? Good question, right? Sorry, not accurate. Not my restaurant.

A roach? Really??? Come on, man. Folks consider the source, and so do I. I see (and so can everyone else) your review history...not pretty. Sheesh. Not sure why you're pickin' on me...or any of us, for that matter.

Peace to you, I hope you find what you are looking for in life. It doesn't have to be this hard, you know? I'm a nice person, my staff is Golden, we're good people working our fingers to the bone to bring a little sparkle and light to this sleepy town of ours.

I wish you well.

Shakti

Been to Shakti's? Share your experiences!