“Good burger - but not enough ez sauce ”
Review of Ez's Burgers

Ez's Burgers
Ranked #26 of 146 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

First time trying ez’s. It’s good. I had an ez deluxe burger and large fries. My biggest complaint is with my large fries I only received one little tiny plastic thing of ez sauce (fry sauce). I did ask for the sauce, just think a large fry should come with
At least two, especially if asked for. Burger is very fresh and lettuce was fresh and crispy. Meat has some sort of seasoning on it, but it tastes good.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My family was driving through during our vacation and my husband was craving hamburgers. We found this place through Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Great burgers, delicious shakes, and the kids meal comes it a fun retro box shaped as a car. The only downside is it’s mostly a drive in so there’s not a bathroom to use outside of a porta potty, so not a good bathroom break place for the family if you’re traveling.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

There it is, right after you cross the bridge and go passed the light...Ex's Burgers. Been here for years and it is consistently good. I just like the flavor of the burgers and the salty fries....probably not good for my cholesterol but sure tastes good. Look for their specials on the reader board.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great burgers but we also love the Fish and Chips. This food is cooked to order so it is hot and fresh. Limited outdoor seating as this is mostly a drive thru.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Eat here when I can afford it. Love this joint. !00% better than McCrappys. Love the staff. Always friendly and helpful. Pricey but everything is anymore. Always busy too. Good burgers. Yummy