“Delish!”

San Francisco Sourdough Eatery
Ranked #45 of 146 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Description: Very tasty sandwiches and salads. Was exactly what we needed at the time and was located across the street from our hotel.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite after at a quilt show all day. Lots of options & delicious food! I ordered the French dip & Hubs got the pastrami. Both were wonderful. The bread had a slight sourdough flavor but not overpowering. Would definitely return again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My work partner and I were stopped at this little mall for an hour waiting for another business to reopen. We decided to go somewhere to eat and spotted this little place three doors over from our destination. We were greeted very cheerfully by someone who I am assuming was the owner, She was very nice, stepped out from behind the counter and quickly explained their menu selections. It's a Sandwich shop sort of like a subway, only they also serve salads and soups. We settled on some of the Wenatchee Favorites, mine being the Sourdough Club. They make your sandwich custom to order, very nice! And the sandwich itself was particularly delicious! The Sourdough was warm with a lightly crispy, buttery crunch, the bacon was REAL, you had your choice of cheeses, condiments, etc. As I mentioned it was very, very tasty, quickly made on the spot, and was quite a nice little environment to sit in and wait before we could go about our other business. The owner(?) came around and asked if we enjoyed our meal, (we both did) and she thanked us for our service. That doesn't happen very often. I decided then they needed a good review on Trip Advisor, so here it is. This pace was a nice little hidden gem. Also they sell sourdough loaves too!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is the second time I've tried this Eatery. First time in Idaho, but as good as that was, this one was even better. There is quite a selection of sandwiches on the menu. Of course the sourdough is the main attraction. I went with the pastrami and that was a great choice. The bread isn't too hard and quite tasty. It really does make the sandwich. Rest of the menu is standard sandwich options with drinks, chips, cookies, etc. The staff was quite friendly. I hope SFSE grows more than the 10 or so they currently have. The food is so good that I do plan going to another location during a trip this summer. SFSE makes a great alternative to the common sandwich places.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The owner is always there. I am only in this area about 4-6 time per year, and the owner always calls me by name when asking for my order. It is a pleasure to do business with this business.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had tried this eatery several times and found it enjoyable. I recently had Gastric Sleeve Surgery and I am limited to 2-3 oz's of protein. We went in and I ordered the Hot Pastrami, with Swiss Cheese melted on top, on a plate with nothing else... No Bread, etc... I did ask for and received some Dijon Mustard. It was so Good, we have been back twice... Last week my wife had the Half Sandwich and homemade potato bacon soup and today she also opted for the full Hot Pastrami Sandwich with Swiss and Dijon.... This place has absolutely the best bread for a sandwich I have found. I have previously purchased their loafs to take home and heat and used them for great burgers, meatball sandwiches, and even cold cuts...
The owners are very friendly and they work very hard to please their customers. There is seating and many order to take out. They have a nice menu for house guests at your home party, or tailgate party.
The quality of their meats is much higher than everyone I have tried in Wenatchee, and the owner acknowledged purchasing the best quality to serve her customers. If you have not made this place a regular on your lunch menu, you are missing a great meal.