“Business Trip”

San Francisco Sourdough Eatery
Ranked #45 of 147 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Description: Very tasty sandwiches and salads. Was exactly what we needed at the time and was located across the street from our hotel.
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The owner is always there. I am only in this area about 4-6 time per year, and the owner always calls me by name when asking for my order. It is a pleasure to do business with this business.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had tried this eatery several times and found it enjoyable. I recently had Gastric Sleeve Surgery and I am limited to 2-3 oz's of protein. We went in and I ordered the Hot Pastrami, with Swiss Cheese melted on top, on a plate with nothing else... No Bread, etc... I did ask for and received some Dijon Mustard. It was so Good, we have been back twice... Last week my wife had the Half Sandwich and homemade potato bacon soup and today she also opted for the full Hot Pastrami Sandwich with Swiss and Dijon.... This place has absolutely the best bread for a sandwich I have found. I have previously purchased their loafs to take home and heat and used them for great burgers, meatball sandwiches, and even cold cuts...
The owners are very friendly and they work very hard to please their customers. There is seating and many order to take out. They have a nice menu for house guests at your home party, or tailgate party.
The quality of their meats is much higher than everyone I have tried in Wenatchee, and the owner acknowledged purchasing the best quality to serve her customers. If you have not made this place a regular on your lunch menu, you are missing a great meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Under new management since June but they still provide to same top notch food and service as before. Even great cookies!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I think this is byfar the best food places and must goto place in Wenatchee, cant go wrong with anything you order

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My wife paid over Eight dollars for a Meatball Sub at Subway, and we had a Hot Pastrami on Sourdough French, with Provolone Cheese and Dijon Mustard that was ot, and delicious. The Pastrami was lean, shaved thin, and hot and juicy. The Bread was warm and with a soft center and firm Crust. Well worth the $7.49 and so much better than Subway.
This place is a bit hidden in a strip mall, but well worth finding and visiting. Don't forget to take home a loaf of that great bread for $3.99.. it has perfect instructions to insure it comes out of your oven as it should.

Date of visit: August 2016