“Eggs Benedict to die for!!”
Review of Wild Huckleberry

Wild Huckleberry
Ranked #1 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I have gone here multiple times and haven't had a bad experience yet. I love the boutique home-like feel the restaurant has. It is very reasonably price and the food never disappoints. I am a huge fan of their eggs benedict. I highly recommend this place and will remain a dedicated fan!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place is well done! Service was quick and friendly, food was delicious and remarkably fast, all in a fun and funky old house. There's even a cute gift shop downstairs.

1  Thank JVedaJones
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Amazing food, service is superb. Not only are the pancakes huge, they are delicious. The French toast is wonderful. Our waitress made recommendations that were appreciated. She had waited on us at the Windmill the night before. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hospital staff. It was in a very quaint little house and very easy to find. The breakfast we ordered could have only been one order and split between the two of us and still been very filling.

1  Thank CELESTE G
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Something changed in the past 6 months or so. Moved to wenatchee in 10/14 and found this place shortly after we got here and was amazed. But for some reason the quality and quantity has gone down recently. Sad because now when I'm lazy and don't feel like making breakfast I don't have that "itch" to go out anymore