“Great lunch”

Lemolo Cafe & Deli
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the large selection of items to choose from on their menu. We had the Rueben sandwich and a Mediterranean flatbread both were very good and the salads, pizza's and sandwich's we saw delivered looked great also. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Lemolos is a great place to meet up with friends!! The menu selection has a great variety of foods for all kinds of palates.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Such a delightful little restaurant....must return to try the pizza or calzone. The menu is on a blackboard along side the order line. Even though the order line seemed long, it moved along very quickly so you couldn't really dillydally reading the menu. We saw many people picking up orders of half sandwiches (which looked very generous) with a side salad but we decided to order full sandwiches. I had the super Sante Fe and my husband had the Italian Lemolo style. When the sandwiches arrived, we didn't think we could eat the whole thing but in the end we couldn't stop eating....so delicious! The cilantro slaw on the Sante Fe sandwich was particularly outstanding on that combination of flavors. The colorful chairs and tables and the artwork and knickknacks everywhere made the restaurant so much fun and so comfortable. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I love the food here and I appreciate that everything is fresh and takes time but it is a crazy level of slow. Go when you have ZERO time constraints and you will love it!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I have been here on multiple occasions. Never have I ever had a bad experience. I have tried several menu items and all are good but I have to give it up to their Sicilian Calzone.

The people who work there are always pleasant and make you feel at home. They use fresh ingredients and all is made to order but doesn't take long to come out ready for your enjoyment. I highly recommend a visit here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.