“Pros and Cons”

Ranked #31 of 141 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

By the time we made it to Smitty's after striking out at several other places, we were starving.

We were quickly greeted and sat by one of the most cheerful hostesses I have ever come across. This woman had a smile on her face every time I saw her. Talk about taming the savage beast! I was quite mellow after that.

She was definitely one of the pro's to the restaurant. Other pros: my combo plate was loaded. Three eggs, THICK rye toast, seasoned potatoes, tasty ham and bacon and wonderful sausage links. For whatever reason my wife didn't fare as well. She ordered eggs, corned beef hash with biscuits and gravy as her side. Guess what? Eggs and canned corned beef hash made it out. No biscuits and gravy. Eventually, and this was after a couple stops, the server told us they ran out of gravy and was making it. Yes, they did make it. But it was runny add not very appetizing. Those were definitely cons. Another: my wife never received a refill on her drink.

Finally, the last pro, our server comped the coffee and wife's soda for the inconvenience of the gravy.

Supposedly Wi-Fi is available and there's a handwritten notice with the password. I never got it to load.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stop here many times. Gets crowded and service can be slow. Generally, if there's room in the lot, you'll do OK. Nice selection of basic breakfasts.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The coffee was dark and strong --- and free with any full breakfast before 8 am. We had the Sriracha Scramble $6.99 and the O'Brien Grill $5.99 with an extra egg @ot $0.99. We arrived early before it got crowded and service was excellent. We asked about scenic drives and were told about Badger Mtn Road that has a view of the Enchantments outside Leavenworth. A great and filling breakfast --- perfect start of the day! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My food was horrible and service fit the meal. Husbands food was ok and mine was taken before I thought about taking a picture. If you like bacon bits, order the avocado breakfast burrito, just covered in broken bacon size of bacon bits and missing the egg and top has more then avocado isn't inside just on top too. Went to ask for something else instead and got an eye roll and glare which we got asking for creamer too. She was quick to snag the dollar left on table before but still had their empty creamers left. I could see place being ok as server next to us was attentive and would of addressed it a lot more professional.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Food is good. The place is dirty inside and out. The receptionist is a little snarky! Don't irritate her or she'll make you pay!!! She sat others before us even though we were there first. And then like that wasn't enough we got the worst table in the house... right next to the kitchen. Ugh.

1  Thank Siffy50