“Simple, WONDERFUL Food!”
Review of Coyote Pass Cafe

Coyote Pass Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Waterville
Reviewed 10 October 2016

My wife and I recently had the great pleasure of stopping for lunch at the Coyote Pass Cafe in Waterville, WA on WA State Route 2. State Route 2 is a scenic highway between Seattle and Spokane and points farther east that runs through Leavenworth and Wenatchee - really nice alternative to I-90.

The Coyote Pass Cafe is located in a historic building right in downtown Waterville. The restaurant oozes character and one can imagine the history of this great space as you walk in.

Upon entering entering the cafe, my wife and I were greeted with warm smiles and we felt immediately at home. The customer service was fantastic - we were greeted and waited on by the chef herself!

The food... what can I say? it was truly terrific. Hearty, delicious, home style food. My wife had the tomato basil soup and the house Reuben sandwich. I had the cauliflower soup and the mushroom burger dip - outstanding on all accounts! The portions were generous - we were stuffed when we left.

We knew our stop at the Coyote Pass Cafe was meant to be when as we were leaving Waterville headed east, about a mile out of town, a coyote ran across the highway and as it stopped and looked at us passing by, both my wife and I could swear it winked at us!

If you're traveling east or west on State Route 2, don't miss this jewel of a restaurant!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I have ridden through this quiet little town a few times over the years and never stopped. This time, thanks to TripAdvisor, I decided to try Coyote Pass Cafe. I was glad I did.

The people were friendly, the food was freshly made and very tasty. The potato salad side was very good and the sandwich was delicious. I would definitely come back again.

The hours seem to be a bit flexible. The sign says "2ish" but they still had people inside when I left at 2:15.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We had friends visiting us in Wenatchee and decided to take them to Waterville for an afternoon. From the time we walked through the door we felt at home. The food has a home made feel with generous portions and a personal touch. They even handed out word puzzles to work on while the food was being prepared. We ended up working on them with a visiting family from Florida setting at the next table. I would suggest boxing up some of your food to save room for the outstanding pies baked there daily, alamode of course.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is an old fashioned cafe that knows how to serve an old fashioned breakfast. The food was great. The service was outstanding. And the prices are very reasonable. If you're driving through Waterville, take the time to stop and enjoy some excellent food.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

nice find! Left Coulee Dam and passed some small sleepy towns, with everything closed. Came upon this little gem. Looks like it was an old saloon. Generous portions with amazing flavour, bottomless coffee. Friendly staff. Very charming décor.