“Better than expected”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Veradale
Toronto, Canada
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 26 March 2011

After reading the reviews on this site, I was a bit nervous about staying here. However, the location of the hotel was perfect for our trip and the rates were also good. We stayed for two days and everything was great. We never encountered any of the problems other people did.

The hotel was easy to find. The front desk staff were friendly. As I have bad knees, they were very understanding and gave us a ground floor room. Once in the room, we found everything clean. I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness, so, believe me, I inspected the room in detail before I was satisfied.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The furniture in the room was well-kept.

Finding parking was easy enough and affordable. The hotel is also close to a deli and there are several stores across the street.

We really did enjoy our stay and plan to return this summer.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WendyJeanW

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ephrata, Washington
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Charged twice for room, had to make several phone calls to get it straightened out. Something was leaking in the hallway, was all squishy when you walked on it. Mold in the bathroom. We asked for adjoining rooms or at least close together, one was in a different hallway altogether. Won't stay here again, wasn't a good deal.

• Stayed January 2011

Travellers are raving about these Veradale hotels

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 26 October 2010

My sister and I were spending a day in Spokane and did not want to spend a lot on a room. This room that had 2 queen size bed in it and great internet connection cost $62. The mattress on these beds were sweet and you had more pillows than anyone needed. One thing I hate about motel room is they always put in the cheap shower heads that don't give you any water pressure. With long hair it takes me twice as long to get the soap out with no water pressure. The shower head was also the best, a lot of pressure. The only down fall of the place was there continental breakfast, no fruit, not much to pick from. A lot of empty calories. But otherwise it was be best motel we stayed at on this trip. If I go back to Spokane I will differently stay here again,

• Stayed October 2010
Centralia
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Ramada has two buildings in the Spokane Valley - one has reasonably appointed and clean rooms, with good service. The other is a known drug dealer hang out facility, previously owned by the Comfort Inn. After getting a great deal on Price Line, we were placed in this "other building". Upon opening the door to our room, we were absolutely overwhelmed with the smell of cat urine. And, after a 30 minute "airing out" period (windows and door open, fan on high speed) we discovered the bed sheets had not been changed. I complained to the front desk. Answer - "your deal was made with Price Line, not us - we can't put you in another room". We got clean sheets and some spray bottle stuff that was supposed to eliminate the cat pee odor.
The second night, we returned to our room to find the room had not been serviced at all. At that point I lost it and went to the front desk with some strong language about the situation. They finally put us in a better room in the good building. Desk clerk admitted a woman lived in that room with numerous cats, that peed all over the place. And, the new owners of the Ramada franchise - some cheap-_ _ _ Arabs - refused to clean up the room's carpets. I will never rent from Ramada anywhere again and hope they get their Franchise dropped - permanently!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank lewmar144
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 25 July 2010

The room was large enough, the king size bed was firm, the a/c was quiet - - I slept like a baby, finally. After crummy beds at other hotel chains, this was a great night's sleep. The bed was really to my liking, and the a/c would cycle the fan off between temperature swings. So it was possible to sleep through the night. There are several eating spots within walking distance, easy on-off to the highway with fuel stops. I'd stay again!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Veradale
3.1 km away
Quality Inn Valley Suites
#8 of 13 in Spokane Valley
2.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley

Been to Ramada Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!