“Beautiful and excellent food”
Review of Chambers Bay Grill

Chambers Bay Grill
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2020

We celebrated our anniversary by returning to our spot where we had our first date! It is what we consider the most "romantic" and fun place to celebrate a special occasion. Fish and Chips have always been our favorite! Waitress was a real sweet young lady and went out of her way to serve us. We will be back next year if the Good Lord allows us to. Thank you

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed 6 September 2019

Mahalo to Kate and her team at Chambers Bay for making our daughter's wedding a wonderful event. From beginning to end, we had good communication. The food was good! We chose family style. It (of course) could have been a bit hotter...but if that's the only thing....WOW.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We hadn’t eaten here in years (we live nearby) but this weekend our kids wanted to walk the golf course and eat brunch here. I ordered one if their hash browns and more, eggs over with spinach and some other veggies. Way too many onions, the hash browns were not brown enough or crispy. I wouldn’t order it again. My husband and son had the grilled cheese sandwich which was large and they ate it all, and my son’s girlfriend ordered an egg dish with a sauce and she thought like I did-average. Honestly the only thing amazing about this place is the view from the deck. Inside eating just doesn’t have the views because of the ill placed and small windows.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Great Happy Hour and dinner menus. Food was great—best sweet potatoe fries we ever had. Great service and beautiful view. We would highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

You are paying for the view,mediocre lunch menu and food, no ambience, blah inside atmosphere. Staff very friendly but slow service and I was out of water quite awhile so I needed to ask for it which shouldn't happen in such a small place with lots of staff. Food took a long time to come and my friends order was incorrect so the correction took forever too. It was not busy?? Also too expensive for what we got in such a mediocre place. I would not recommend. You can see the view for free in the parking lot. It should be much nicer for such a great location. Very disappointing after thinking it would be such a great place? I gave it two stars for the view and the friendly waiter.

Date of visit: May 2019